Outstanding PolyU Alumni Award 2021
Warmest congratulations on 10 award recipients of the “Outstanding Alumni Award 2021” in recognition of their remarkable professional achievements and contributions to the community and their alma mater. Ir Dr Kelvin LEUNG Kai-yuen and Dr Alex WONG Siu-wah are DBA graduates in 2010 and 2019 respectively.
Thesis Topic of Ir Dr Kelvin LEUNG Kai-yuen : How do cultural orientations of individuals affect their proactive feedback-seeking behaviour?
Thesis Topic of Dr Alex WONG Siu-wah : An exploratory study of the critical capabilities of virtual manufacturing and their organizational performance implications
The award recipients, in alphabetical order of last name, are:
- Mr Jack CHAN Hoi, EY China Chairman, Greater China Regional Managing Partner and Global Executive Member, Ernst & Young
- Ms Janet CHEN Lijuan, Chairman, Shenzhen Ebeca Beauty Technology Investment Company Limited
- Mr Tino KWAN Wing-kuen, Founder and Principal Consultant, Tino Kwan Lighting Consultants Limited
- Ir Dr Kelvin LEUNG Kai-yuen, CEO, Asia Pacific, DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Limited
- Mr Michael ROSS, Vice Chairman, Charoen Pokphand Group and Co-chairman, CP Commercial Real Estate
- The Hon. Alfred SIT Wing-hang, JP, Secretary for Innovation and Technology, Innovation and Technology Bureau, HKSAR Government
- The Hon. Tony TSE Wai-chuen, BBS, JP, Member, Legislative Council (Architectural, Surveying, Planning & Landscape), HKSAR Government
- Sr Augustine WONG Ho-ming, JP, Executive Director and General Manager of the Property Development Department, Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- Dr Alex WONG Siu-wah, Chairman and CEO, King’s Flair International (Holdings) Limited
- Ms Mary YU Wah, Founder, Mary Yu Design