Types of Membership
- Students pursuing a DBA programme at the PolyU are eligible to become Associate Members.
- The membership fee is HK$2,000.
- Membership will continue as long as the member is a DBA student.
- Upon graduation, the member is converted to a Life Member and the membership fee is carried over. (see below)
- Application for Associate Member can be made by
Life Member :
- Associate members are upgraded to Life Members upon graduation from the DBA programme without the need to pay the membership fee again. Nonetheless, they need to officially register as a member of the Federation of the HK PolyU Alumni Associations (FHKPUAA) by;
- DBA graduates who are not Associate Members can also apply for Life Membership by
- A Federation membership card will be issued.
For any questions regarding the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free access to Microsoft 365 online and OneDrive
Other Alumni benefits
DBAAA members are connected to an alumni network of 25 years’ PolyU DBA students. This is an extensive network of fellow cohorts from diverse backgrounds, fields and locations.
Members of the Association are entitled to participate in activities organized by the Association at a reduced rate. Apart from the priority and preference exclusively reserved, alumni can benefit from a wide range of programmes/privileges specially offer to the FHKPUAA cardholders, such as:
|♦ Campus Sports Card
|♦ Campus Language Center
|♦ Health Scheme privileges
|♦ Hotel &Catering privileges…