Dr. Martin Szeto
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dr Martin Szeto, ASTRI’s Acting Co-CEO cum Chief Operating Officer, has professional knowledge and more than 30 years of experience in international business development, business strategies, technology transfer, and product marketing. With extensive experience in the public, private and commercial sectors, Dr Szeto worked across various parts of the Asia Pacific region. Before joining ASTRI, he was the Managing Director of Microban International (Asia), a US-based leading bio-chemical company. Prior to that, he served in Groz-Beckert KG (SAL) as Deputy Managing Director, in addition to other management and executive positions in multiple international companies.
Dr Szeto holds a Doctor of Business Administration degree from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and a Master of Business Administration degree from Northeast Louisiana University. He is a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Directors. He also taught at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University as a guest lecturer in the Master of Corporate Governance Degree programme.
Dr Szeto is familiar with global economic affairs, innovation trends, and commercialisation of technologies.
DBA, PolyU HK
MBA, Marketing - University of Louisiana at Monroe
Apr 2018 – Present Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Directors
May 2016 – Apr 2017 Member of Academy of Management (AOM), USA
Science and Technology
• Innovation and Technology Advisory Committee Member - HKTDC, 2021 to Present
• Member of the IT Task Force – Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education, Dec 2020 to Present
• Academic Advisory Board Member – Hong Kong Shue Yan University Oct 2020 to Present
• School Manager - Dr. Catherine F. Woo Memorial School, Oct 2019 to Present
• School Manager - Notre Dame College, Nov 2017 to Present